General Terms and Conditions
1. Scope of Application The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all legal transactions of ellen wille THE HAIR-COMPANY GmbH, Lauenburger Str. 5, 65824 Schwalbach with the customer. Any deviating terms of purchase of the customer shall not be applicable.
2. Conclusion of Contract The order of the customer is deemed to constitute a submission to conclude a purchase contract which may be accepted within two weeks by an order confirmation or delivery of the goods.
3. Prices, Forwarding Charges The data on the price list current at the time plus the statutory VAT and the forwarding charges shall apply. The forwarding charges are calculated per order. The goods are delivered on account and at the risk of the receiver.
4. Delivery Delivery dates specified by us are not binding, unless they are expressly agreed to be binding. Delay in delivery shall not be deemed to have occurred until the specified non-binding delivery date is exceeded by more than two weeks and a dunning letter is issued after that term. We are entitled to effect partial deliveries.
5. Retention of Title The delivered goods shall remain our property until such time as the payment of the purchase price has been received in full.
6. Defects, Damages The customer is obliged to examine the delivered goods immediately upon receipt and any defects noted must be communicated to us without delay. Should a defect become apparent at a later time, we must be advised without delay. A failure to convey notification of a defect is deemed an approval of the goods. The same applies if goods or quantities delivered are different from those ordered, unless the goods significantly deviate from the order to such extent that an acceptance of the goods must be considered to be excluded. In the case of a defect the customer is entitled to statutory warranty. We can only be held liable for claims arising from death or injury to body and health, otherwise only if the damage is caused by deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty by us or our statutory representatives or our vicarious agents. The exclusion of liability shall not apply for the breach of material obligations.
7. Data Protection Personal data of the customer are stored and processed for contract processing. Personal data are not used for promotional purposes and shall not be disclosed to third parties for promotional purposes without the customer's consent.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Disable Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
8. Governing Law, Place of Jurisdiction The contract shall be exclusively governed by German law. If the customer is a merchant according to the German law, a corporate body organised under public law, or a special fund under public law, the domicile of our company is the exclusive place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from the business relationship.
Ellen Wille The Hair-Company GmbH
Lauenburger Straße 5
65824 Schwalbach am Taunus